Here are some blogging guidelines to assist in making this blog a safe, fun and educational one. Please read and follow what is asked. I would like to thank Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan for kindly sharing these guidelines. You can follow their blog http://4kmand4kj.global2.vic.edu.au/
Please adhere to these blogging guidelines to ensure safety
- Students’ first names, photos, work, video and school name MAY be included on the blog
- Students’ surnames, addresses, email address, phone numbers, specific plans, date of birth and other personal information WILL NOT be included on the blog
- Posts written by students will be checked by Mrs Greenland/Mrs Falconer before they are published on the blog.
- All comments have to be approved by Mrs Greenland/Mrs Falconer before they are included on the blog.
- Students will be encouraged to comment on other class/student blogs with teacher supervision.
- All students must have parental permission to have their photos, work and videos appear on the blog.
All Commentators Guidelines
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child.
For example identify yourself as: “Jane – Jenny’s mum” rather than Jane Smith – Jenny’s mum.”
- All commentators must be polite, respectful and courteous
- Other people’s work, images, music, videos, pictures and attributions will not be used without permission or acknowledgment.
- Parents are asked to proofread comments made by students at home.
- All comments must be written in full sentences. This is a forum for appropriate language use, so no text talk.
- All comments must be proof-read for spelling, punctuation and grammar.