Peer Support

20170519-142704.jpg

In term 2, the year 6 leaders have been helping other girls. Girls in k-6 come together and enhance their learning and friendship skills in peer support.

Creativity is one of the most important highlights of peer support. We complete many fun activities that link to this topic. This is a wonderful opportunity for us to communicate with our peers.

One of the things we created was a hover-ball puffer which was an exciting and enjoyable project each of us made.

Peer Support was a pleasure to SOAR as creative Rosie girls!

by Eleanor and Eva

Today in peer support we created a scientific push using force, we did this with air. These are the steps our groups did. First we decorated a plane oval shape of paper. Second cut to the middle of the oval. Third swirl the paper into a hat shape. Fourth sticky tape the the hat shape. Fifth get a straw and sticky tape it to the hat. Sixth scrunch up some tin foil. Last put the ball in the hat and blow. It should go up and out of the circle.

By Chelsea and Holly

One thought on “Peer Support

1. Peer Support this year has been really FUN! I loved all the games, crafts and activity’s we’ve done! My groups leaders are really nice and helpful as well as the rest of my Peer Support group! I have really enjoyed Peer Support this year!